Pursuing Your Passion 1-day workshop allows you to uncover your passion and begin
building a foundation to integrate it into your life!
Do you live life day to day in a standstill not pursuing what you truly want to be doing? Are your ideas, creativity, interests, and passions what you wish you were living but lack how to make them your reality? If so, Pursuing Your Passion 1 day workshop delivers you the tools to unlock, discover and bring clarity into your life so you can begin living your deepest passions NOW!
This workshop is for you if you want to......
- Live a more fulfilling life
- Have more free time
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Eliminate fear that keeps you from pursuing your passion(s)
- Increase personal happiness
- Live a life based on meaning rather than constantly searching and wondering
- Be more courageous
- Create a life map to help provide clarity as you move forward in pursuit of your passions
This workshop is for you if you struggle with…
- Fear of failure, judgment, looking stupid
- Fear of making a career change
- Don't know how to create an action plan
- Don’t have “enough Money”
- Don't have enough Time
- Feeling too old to make a career change
- Feeling stuck in life
- Self-doubt and shamefulness
Register for My FREE Workshop
K'e Main Street Learning Lab
126 w Main Street Mesa, AZ
What you’re going to learn…
- What your passions are
- How to create an action plan that is realistic and that can be executed
- Ideas on how to move your passion(s) forward
- Time management techniques to ensure your passions can be brought to life
- Tools to help you remove the mental fear that keeps you from taking action
- A knowing of why purpose is essential to living a meaningful and fulfilling life
- Exercises to help remove the fear of failure and judgment
This program is perfect for if you:
- Don't know what you are passionate about
- Don't have a sense of “purpose”
- Are tired of the day in and day out mundane routine
- Know what your passion is but don't know how to create a life around it
- Lack creativity on ways to work on your passions
- Have fears of self-doubt, failure, and judgment that prevent you from pursuing your passions
- Are a student and don't know what career to pursue
- Are looking to make a career change
My name is Joey Bellus, and there is nothing that inspires me more than coaching people on the journey to becoming the best version of themselves. I work with clients on a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual level, helping them to develop the tools to create a life they find meaningful. I believe that when you become committed to finding out who you are your life begins to transform, and I am passionate about supporting people in this process.
I coach people with the intention of facilitating each individual's innate ability to find enough stillness to listen to themselves, allowing their passion and purpose to come through. We work together to identify and address what is preventing them from taking control of their body, mind, and emotions, enabling them to become more balanced and build a healthier, stronger foundation in their lives. I believe in the power of forgiveness, love, and connection, and teach people how shame blocks us from experiencing all three of these.
I help each client to create positive habits to organize and structure their lives in a way that supports their goals. I use a combination of fitness, breathwork, and meditation in my coaching practice, as I believe in the immense power of using these practices because they are what literally saved my life. I empower people to treat themselves with love and compassion, expanding their capacity to be fully present with their families, friends and loved ones.
I have gathered many tools and insights through my successes, failures, education, and experiences, and I love to share what I have learned with others. I have found the courage to heal from addiction, trauma, stress, and anxiety, and discovered meaning and purpose in my life. My own journey of personal growth is an ongoing process, and I am dedicated to showing up to each session I have with authenticity and openness, creating the space for my clients to do the same.